The Cox house was designed by Architect Bruce Goff and was donated to the Cimarron County Historical Society in 1992. Although renovated in 1994 the layout remains . It became the main entrance to the Cimarron Heritage Center., It houses the Administrative Offices and the Gift Shop, a textile room with formal wedding attire from area residents and the entrance into the Santa Fe Trail exhibit and the main museum exhibits in the French Building. The galley kitchen is still the way it was when Mrs. Cox used it and houses her antique button displays, vintage kitchen items along with antique bottles and jars.
Cimarron Heritage Center
1301 North Cimarron Avenue, Boise City, Oklahoma 73933, United States
Copyright © 2023 Cimarron Heritage Center - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy