The Edgington Building was named after Bea Edgington, who donated 3.5 acres to the Cimarron Heritage Center. This maintenance and storage building was built and completed in 1993 and serves as storage and workspace for projects. The Building is also used for CHC functions and assemblies.
On display in the Edgington Building is a restored linotype press machine. In the machinery section of the building on display is a 1919 REO truck that has been restored by CHC volunteers, a 1941 Packard and collection of other antique machinery.